18 October 2008

I'm a realist...

I'm falling in love with The Cribs all over again. Can't wait for the new album, whenever that may be.

Anyways, I said I'd do reviews and I shall do them now!
Although on short one as I cba doing anything long right now.

Glasvegas - Glasvegas - 9/10
Just buy it alright? I'm gonna keep going on about it

Los Campesinos! - We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed - 7/10
You've probably never heard of them, but they're better than pointless, insipid Pigeon Detective-esque bands

How To Lose Friends And Alienate People - 7/10
Typical romantic comedy, but with Simon Pegg, so definitely worth it tbh


White Lies - Death EP - 8/10
Another band I'm going to keep bainging on about. You may think they sound utterly miserable (as well as Glasvegas) but remember that not everything has to be all bright and cheery. We're in a recession, people!

And another thing, a Superdrug tuna mayo sandwich is £1.49, yet an egg mayo one is £2.30. Does that make any sense at all?
I think I'm turning into a grumpy old man about 45 years too early....

"I'm a romantic, I'm an indecisive piece of shit"
xxx

No comments: